DISCLOSURE TEXT ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
BİM Birleşik Mağazalar A.Ş. Ş., we attach great importance to the privacy and security of your personal data. This importance we have shown is not only a reflection of our company policy, but also a legal obligation in accordance with the relevant legislation. BİM Birleşik Mağazalar A.Ş. Ş., we take all necessary administrative and technical measures in order to protect the information of our customers and comply with the legal legislation, and we consider the protection of customer information by making the necessary notifications and warnings to ensure that all our employees show the necessary sensitivity in this regard.
- a) Identity of the Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; As the data controller, BİM Birleşik Mağazalar A.Ş. within the scope described below.
- b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data that we collect and share with us through our website, call center and similar means by automatic and non-automatic methods, to provide you with better service, to provide information about the products offered for sale, to ensure the legal and commercial security of our company and the persons who are in business relations with our company, Law No. 6698 for the purpose of carrying out the necessary works by our business units to benefit our customers from the products and services offered by our company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our company, fulfilling your requests, transferring the job application information to the contracted human resources website and obtaining information about the real estate with a potential of store location. will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of.
- c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected; Limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, our business partners, shareholders, affiliates, legally authorized public institutions and private legal persons, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
- d) Method of Personal Data Collection and Legal Reasons
Your personal data can be collected by our Company for the above-mentioned purposes through various channels and for legal reasons. Your personal data can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
- e) Your Rights Under Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, in accordance with Article 11 of Law No. 6698:
- a) Learning whether personal data is being processed,
- b) To request information if personal data has been processed,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- d) To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred
- f) To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- g) To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- ğ) To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data
We would like to state that you have rights.
As personal data owners, you can send your requests regarding your rights in writing to our company, Abdurrahmangazi Mah. Ebubekir Cad. No: 73 Sancaktepe Istanbul / TURKEY address by registered mail return receipt requested to submit your case depending on the nature of the demand for our company as soon as possible and no later than thirty (30) days will conclude free. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, our company will charge the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.